Christmas in Valencia
Are you looking for a hotel for Christmas in Valencia.
Valencia is a nice city to spend Christmas Holiday, good weather, nice temperatures, will make your holidays warmer than in other European cities.
If you’re looking for a Hotel in Valencia for Christmas then stay in our aparthotels Valencia Flats
There are many thing to do during Chritsmas in Valencia, for example a nice tour in the city centre, those days the “Plaza del Ayuntamiento” is surrounded by thounsands of led lights.
Christmas in Spain is a magical time of the year not only because the sun is almost always shining but because there are many Christmas traditions that you will love.
- The weather in Valencia is great and you can find many cheap flights so can do all your Christmas shopping at half the price whilst also enjoying a trip to Valencia.
- In Valencia, and Spain in general, there isn’t the slow build up to Christmas from September onwards as there is in the UK.
- Just a few weeks before Christmas all the streets and shops are ablaze with lights, seasonal decorations and nativity scenes (nacimientos/belénes) are on display in homes and throughout the city.
- The joy of Christmas is reflected in the friendly people in the bustling streets of Valencia and the annual nativity scene and huge Christmas tree in Plaza del Ayuntamiento.
- One of most exciting things to do at Christmas in Valencia, especially if you’re a child, is to go the fair! Check out the following.